Patch 6.0.2 hit and added a load of new stuff to do in game, which is pretty exciting but also requires some thought. I keep finding myself logged in going “what do I want to do now??”.
So I’ve come back to this blog as it was intended, I’ve got a list of stuff I want to get done and I shall post it here and report back
First things first, I have managed to get some stuff done since the patch. I cleared some space in my bank and my bags by adding ‘toys’ to the Toy Box, which earned me:
The picture amused me because the one toy I couldn’t add to the toy box was my little green ragdoll. Ah well.
Then I went and completed the pre-patch quests, which got me a new pet (an Iron Starlette, d’aww) and another achievement:
Importantly, I also had to come to terms with Tesandra’s new face and hair. In the end I found I couldn’t really, and I had to get her a hair cut and changed the colour back to red from blonde. She’d been blonde a while but it was time for a change…
I think it’s going to take a bit of getting used to, same for how to heal now a lot of my instant cast spells have cast times. Feels very weird not to be able to Prayer of Mending people while running about.
But anyway that’s a topic for another day, here are the things I want/need to get done before the actual expansion is released.
Complete the pre-patch quest line and eventsDONE
- Run UBRS
- Run SoO on Normal+ for the 100% Garrosh heirloom drop
- Do enough Hallows End to collect enough tokens for the new pets (and maybe a Lich King Costume??)
- Sort out my bank/void storage so there’s space for crafting materials
- Sort out the guild’s bank ready for the new expansion items
- Work out what old raids I should be running for a chance at mounts/pets
- Plan my garrisons strategy ready for levelling in WoD
Lots of stuff, some more interesting than others! Lets get started